Tuesday 29 January 2013

Enamel jewellery

Today like so many of my days I am confined by this broken leg...while trawling through emails I came across an interesting one from a client I met years ago in Japan. She has returned to the states and was recently given the task of cleaning out her grand mothers home.

Her grand mother she explained was a hoarder and had a ton of junk jewellery - she was hoping to find diamonds and gold and was sorely disappointed to be told it was costume jewellery . I guess by the time she got around to writing to me she was so convinced that there was nothing that I would be interested but boy...am I excited to be able to present a few of these pieces to you. 




My clients grand mother clearly had a very eclectic taste....the items here are amazing pieces , rare and very collectible above all they are pieces that will always come back into fashion..

No comments:

Post a Comment